4 bedroom flat for saleWindsor Court, Golders Green, NW11
- EXTENSIVE FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION - 1,314 SQ.FT.
- POPULAR PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK
- COMMUNAL CENTRAL HEATING AND CONSTANT HOT WATER INCLUDED IN SERVICE CHARGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
This is a bright and spacious four double bedroom apartment located on the second floor of this popular purpose built block in a much sought after location in the heart of Golders Green, only a few minutes' walk from Brent Cross station and local shops.
This apartment offers spacious living accommodation of over 1,314 sq. ft., comprising of a through lounge/dining room, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room.
Other benefits include: communal central heating together with the provision of constant hot water included in the service charge and well maintained communal gardens.
Viewings highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56010745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOL140216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Hendon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.