3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBooton Court, Kidderminster
Sold STC £150,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN WITH SUMMER HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CUL-SE-SAC LOCATION
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE***BREAKFAST KITCHEN***CONSERVATORY***DOUBLE GLAZING***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***GOOD SIZE GARDEN WITH SUMMER HOUSE***DRIVEWAY PARKING***CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION*** Comprising entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom semi-detached family house in a cul-de-sac location. The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from driveway parking and a good sized garden featuring a summer house, and a pond with water feature,
Path to front door and driveway leading to carport.
Double glazed front entrance door, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, dado rail, gas central heated radiator, electric fire with surround, wood effect flooring and door leading to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 14' 8" max x 9' 6" max excluding stairs ( 4.47m max x 2.90m max excluding stairs )
Double glazed French doors leading into conservatory, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading into garden, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing and understairs storage area.
Conservatory 9' 6" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.90m max x 2.77m max )
UPVC construction with double glazed French doors and windows to rear, ceiling light and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, access point to loft, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.40m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built in wardrobes and over stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.00m max x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" max x 5' 9" max ( 2.46m max x 1.75m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, part tiling to walls, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
Converted Garage 8' 1" x 7' 11" max ( 2.46m x 2.41m max )
Currently used as laundry/ storage. Ceiling light, power points, loft storage, plumbing for washing machine and door to carport.
Patio and decking areas, including hot tub ( included in sale) and summer house. Decking area over pond with water feature.
Summer House 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Single glazed windows to side and rear aspects with French doors opening on to decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56013031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.