2 bedroom terraced house for saleAuchenhove Crescent, Kilbirnie
- 2 Bedroom mid terrace villa
- Requiring upgrading
- Full depth Lounge
- Generous gardens
- Gas C/heat & D/glz.
2 Bedroom mid terrace villa. Requiring internal upgrading but boasting gas central heating and double glazing. Full depth Lounge/diner. Fitted Kitchen. 2 Bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewing essential.
2 Bedroom mid terrace villa requiring internal upgrading but offering Gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation, set over two levels has a reception hallway to the front that inturn leads to the full depth lounge/diner and the fitted Kitchen. Upper level has the two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The house is set within a popular location and has level gardens to both the front and the rear. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the full potential of this starter home.
Lounge Area 10' 10" x 11' 3" at max. ( 3.30m x 3.43m at max. )
Dining Area 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 1 10' 3" at max. x 17' 5" at max. ( 3.12m at max. x 5.31m at max. )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 13' 9" at max. ( 3.02m x 4.19m at max. )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014183.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.