3 bedroom terraced house for saleWynyard Road, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £70,000 TO £80,000
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- WET ROOM
- SEPARATE WC
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
A DECEPTIVE 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH FRONT & REAR GARDENS. Entrance Lobby, Kitchen/Diner, Living Room, First Floor Landing, three Bedrooms, Wet Room and Separate WC. The Rear Garden is of a generous size with a sunny, southerly aspect.
A DECEPTIVE 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH FRONT & REAR GARDENS. The Layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Kitchen/Diner, Living Room, First Floor Landing, three Bedrooms, Wet Room and Separate WC. The Rear Garden is of a generous size with a sunny, southerly aspect.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque leaded Double Glazed insert and matching side panels, staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Living Room 18' 2" x 12' 6" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 5.54m x 3.81m narrowing to 3.10m )
(plus bowed window to front elevation) UPVC Double Glazed French door leading to south facing mature, generous sized rear garden, feature carved timber period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 4" narrowing to 8' 4" x 11' 6" (plus window recess) ( 4.37m narrowing to 2.54m x 3.51m (plus window recess) )
pleasant range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching mosaic effect part tiled walls, space for slot in cooker with gas point, plumbed for washing machine, understairs storage cupboard, Dining Area, 'Potterton' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
window to rear, access to roof void, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
(plus overstairs storage cupboard and overstairs recess) radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
(into range of built in wardrobes length of one wall) radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.29m )
suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower area with oversized tray and 'Mira' shower unit.
low flush WC.
Generous Sized Rear Garden
sunny, southerly aspect, brick built storage shed, patio areas, lawn area, cross section of evergreens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.