4 bedroom town house for saleWeavers Reach, Tonedale, Wellington
- Three Storey Terrace Town House
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite & Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
**THREE STOREY TOWN HOUSE** **SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME**
Four bedroom property with garage and rear garden on the outskirts of Wellington town centre.
This well presented three storey, four bedroom town house provides flexible accommodation and is just outside Wellington town centre and nearby countryside walks. The property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen with breakfast bar, lounge/diner to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and master bedroom and en-suite and further bedroom to the second floor. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. The garage is to the rear of the property, providing power and light and there is a further parking space.
Wellington is a small town standing between the River Tone and the beautiful Blackdown Hills. It has a large number of speciality shops from which you can buy a wide range of goods and a local farmers market held every first and third Saturday of the month. The town also boasts three supermarket chains, Waitrose, Asda, and the Co-Op. Wellington also provides doctors, dentists, primary, secondary and private schools and a popular sports centre which includes a swimming pool.
Also there are also several eating establishments making the town a thriving and welcoming community and is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
The county town of Taunton lies approximately 7 miles distant with a regular bus service running from the town centre is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
* Entrance Hall
Door to cloakroom, doorway to kitchen and door to lounge/diner, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
uPVC double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
* Lounge / Diner 17' 10" x 12' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.94m )
uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, electric fireplace with wooden surround, television and telephone point, two radiators.
* Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, range of wall and base level units with roll edge worksurfaces, tiled splashback, one and a half bowl and drainer sink unit, built in gas hob with extractor hood over and electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, breakfast bar. Concealed wall mounted boiler.
* First Landing
Access to bedrooms two and three and family bathroom and further stairs to top floor.
* Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front, television and telephone point, radiator.
* Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed windows to rear, telephone and television point, radiator.
Low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and cupboards under, panel bath with shower over, extractor fan, partly tiled, radiator.
* Second Landing
further landing giving access to bedroom one and four, radiator.
* Bedroom One 15' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.94m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front, built in cupboard above stairs, television and telephone point, door to en-suite, two radiators. Door to en-suite
uPVC double glazed window to rear, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, low level WC, shower cubicle, fully tiled, airing cupboard housing water tank, extractor fan, access to loft space, radiator.
* Bedroom Four
uPVC double glazed window to rear, triple built in mirrored wardrobe, radiator.
Set back front he road the property is accessed via a path to the front door.
* Rear Garden
Enclosed by wood panelling, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, outside tap, rear gate giving access to walk way to garage.
Single garage with up and over door, light and power, overhead storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.