3 bedroom terraced house for saleDeer Park Court, Monk Fryston, Leeds
- No Chain
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Village Location
William H Brown are delighted to introduce this well presented Mid-Terrace with NO CHAIN situated in the historic village of Monk Fryston, sure to be a popular addition to the market benefiting from 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, front & rear garden and GARAGE. This property is one not to be missed!
Deer Park Court is offered for sale with no chain and is ideally located within the historic village of Monk Fryston. Providing easy access to Leeds, York, Selby and Wakefield. Monk Fryston benefits from a sought after Primary school, post office, public houses and a community centre, which involves the residents with regular events and local information. The property briefly comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and wet room. Externally there are low maintenance front and rear gardens and a garage for off-street parking.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.50m max x 4.09m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, solid oak flooring, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 6" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.59m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, solid oak flooring, central heating radiator, wall lighting and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 6' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of part tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances includes fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, double oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and doors leading into;
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" plus wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 2.72m plus wardrobes x 2.77m )
A double bedroom benefiting from: fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, hatch providing access to the loft, coving to the ceiling and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.18m )
Benefiting from fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Low maintenance front garden with a paved pathway leading to the entrance and planted shrubbery.
The rear of the property is also low maintenance with an Indian stone patio area, raised decking and is well enclosed by timber and brick wall surround.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.