4 bedroom terraced house for saleLatham Road, Twickenham, TW1
Offers in Region of £1,050,000
- A stunning FOUR bedroom Victorian house
- Within easy reach of Twickenham station
- Generous sized rear garden
- Several excellent schools nearby
A stunning FOUR bedroom Victorian house located in this pretty residential road within easy reach of Twickenham station. To the ground floor is an open planned living/dining/kitchen area perfect for entertainment as well as busy family life. The first floor offers two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a single bedroom. The top floor has been converted to create a lovely loft conversion with an en suite shower room and ample storage. There is a small front garden and a generous sized rear garden with rear access. Latham road is perfectly situated just a short walk from the station - with its 'fast' service into Waterloo. There are several excellent schools nearby as well as Twickenham's main shopping area. No chain. EPC=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014480.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2311449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Twickenham and St Margarets - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.