3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNr Harp Hill
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached three bedroom bungalow
- An elevated position on a flat site
- Garage and plentiful parking
- All double bedrooms
- 17' sitting room with patio garden doors
- 11' x 8' conservatory
- 11' x 8' kitchen
- 1000 sq ft overall
- Lovely and manageable gardens
- Major supermarket nearby
This is an interesting opportunity for a buyer downsizing to a bungalow without compromising on space. Three bedrooms are the starting point extending to 10', 11' and 13', alongside the 17' sitting room. Beyond this, the 11' kitchen is fashionably open plan, linking with the 11' conservatory. The outside space is exceptional, with a real gardeners garden, offering various garden rooms that have been lovingly landscaped over many years. Parking is plentiful in addition to the garage and the flat site on an elevated location, gives a feeling of individuality. All of this is just minutes from a major supermarket and a regular bus route, provides a great start point for walkers and is also just a mile or so north of the town centre. Lowenva is perhaps, now ready for your vision of 21st century living and also provides peace of mind with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.