4 bedroom detached house for saleCarlton Close, Mickle Trafford, CHESTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE - £205,000 - £220,000
- Garage and driveway
- Sought after area
- Enclosed private garden
GUIDE PRICE - £205,000 - £220,000 This well presented detached family home is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Mickle Trafford. With easy access to Chester and the M56.
GUIDE PRICE - £205,000 - £220,000 This well presented detached family home is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Mickle Trafford. With easy access to Chester and the M56 and close to a number of excellent schools. The property has been recently updated and modernised by the current owners. Accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, WC, lounge, stunning kitchen diner, conservatory, four bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking to the front along with a pitch roofed garage, and a very private rear garden. The property is fully double glazed.
A front elevation entrance door opening into the hallway, with wooden flooring, staircase to the first floor accommodation, under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to.
WC and shower room with a modern shower cubicle with rain head shower. A low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan and UPVC double glazed obscured window.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed French doors open out in to the rear garden. Oak flooring, radiator, television point, telephone point and door to.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.62m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, oak flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiled splash back integrated electric oven and grill with four ring halogen hob and stainless steel extractor over head. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine. Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door.
A tall UPVC double glazed window provides natural light to the landing area. Storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.62m )
A rear elevation UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe, with a television point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe, loft access, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' x 5' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.78m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, television point and telephone point, radiator.
Fitted with a 3 piece white suite, panelled bath with glossy screen and wall mounted shower. Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, tiled wall and floor. UPVC double glazed obscured window to rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with adjacent driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles, leading to the garage. There is a gravelled area providing additional parking.
The rear garden is enclosed and predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio and fenced boundaries.
A pitch roofed garage with power and lighting, and an up and over door. Side elevation UPVC double glazed door opening to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.