4 bedroom detached house for saleAnthony Close, Syston, Leicester
Sold STC £265,000
- REDUCED FROM £270,000
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- FAMILY HOME
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering off road parking & garage to front and yard to the rear. Inside you will have a lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room & cloakroom downstairs with the four bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom to the 1st floor.
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. To the front you will have a front lawn, driveway providing off road parking and a single integral garage with up and over door. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain yard. Once inside the downstairs rooms comprise of a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and a utility room. Once upstairs you will have the four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. A LOVELY HOME TO BUY.
Access from front driveway. Leads to main hallway.
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.62m Max x 3.38m Max )
Window to the front. Leads to the dining room. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Patio doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 9" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.19m Max x 2.92m Max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and splash back tiles. Under stairs cupboard. Offering integral cooker and hob with space for appliances.
Leads to the side. Plumbing for washing machine. Work surfaces.
First Floor Landing
Access from hallway. Leads to the bedrooms and bathroom. loft Access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Window to the front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Leads to the en-suite shower room.
Shower cubicle, W/C and a hand wash basin. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Window to the front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Window to the rear which over looks the yard. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
Window to the rear over looking the yard. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a bath, W.C and a hand wash basin. Window to the front.
Easy to maintain yard
Driveway & integral garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56015401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.