2 bedroom maisonette for saleBishopsfield Road, Fareham
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- LOW SERVICE CHARGE AND GROUND RENT
Offering For Sale this GROUND floor two double bedroom maisonette is located in a convenient position to the West of Fareham town centre offering the added benefit of its own garden. It offers a wealth of flexible accommodation and would ideally be suited to either investment or first time purchase.
Offering For Sale this GROUND floor two double bedroom maisonette is located in a convenient position to the West of Fareham town centre. The internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge with two double bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. This property offers a wealth of flexible accommodation and would ideally be suited to either investment or first time purchase. LOW GROUND RENT AND SERVICE CHARGE!! As sole selling agents we would like to highlight that this sale is offered with no forward chain, therefore we strongly recommend an early inspection to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
UPVC double glazed door and window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring, doors leading to:-
Lounge 13' 1" max x 15' 10" ( 3.99m max x 4.83m )
Double glazed doors to rear garden, smooth ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 6" max x 9' 8" ( 3.81m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, built in electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, larder cupboard, storage cupboard, boiler, tiled flooring.
Stairs from entrance hall, smooth ceiling, airing cupboard, fitted carpet, doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 15' 10" max x 11' 5" plus cupboard ( 4.83m max x 3.48m plus cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, fitted wardrobes with LED spot lighting, built in headboard with feature LED spot lighting in surround, built in cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.22m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, wall lighting, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, newly refitted suite; shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, wall lighting, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Enclosed by fencing, path leading to front door, astro turf grass area with pebble borders, brick built shed.
Enclosed by brick wall, astro turf grass area with pebble borders, patio seating area.
£333 per annum for service charge and ground rent.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56015410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.