2 bedroom terraced house for saleMason Lathe Road, Sheffield
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Viewing Advised
A fantastic two bedroom mid terrace property which benefits from both gas central heating and double glazing, a spacious downstairs living area, a large garden situated at the rear, as well as off street parking to the front and two good sized bedrooms to the first floor.
A fantastic two bedroom mid terrace property which benefits from both gas central heating and double glazing, a spacious downstairs living area, a large garden situated at the rear, as well as off street parking to the front and two good sized bedrooms to the first floor. The property would be ideal for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. The property briefly comprises; entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. All viewings are strictly through William H Brown.
Entrance lobby, with a front facing double glazed door and giving access to both upstairs accommodation and lounge
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 3" into chimney breast recess ( 4.09m x 3.43m into chimney breast recess )
A good size lounge with ample room for furnishings, benefitting from a front facing double glazed window, double radiator with under stairs storage space, neutral décor and carpets to floor.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 14' 9" ( 2.41m x 4.50m )
A well-presented kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units with worktops and space for a dining table and chairs. There is a rear facing double glazed window and double glazed French doors which gives access to the garden.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 15' 2" into chimey breast recess ( 3.18m x 4.62m into chimey breast recess )
A spacious bedroom with plenty of storage space, including a walk-in wardrobe, along with ample room for furnishings, neutrally decorated, a double radiator and two front facing double glazed windows making the room light and airy.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
A light and airy double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, ample room for furnishings and a double radiator.
A full white suite comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath/mixer taps with shower over, heated towel rail and a rear facing double glazed window.
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property there is a small driveway with room for one car, situated at the back of the property is a private, well presented large garden with a mixture of garden life and a laid lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56015488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.