2 bedroom apartment for salePalmerston Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
Sold STC £120,000
- Two Bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment
- Sought After Location in Mossley Hill
- Security Entry System
- Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking and Communal Gardens
- Inspection Highly Recommended to Appreciate Property and Location
13 Elmswood Court, Palmerston Road, L18 8DJ
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £120,000
Any persons wishing to increase/better this offer should notify this office of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this 2 bedroomed ground floor apartment located in a sought after location running off Palmesrston Road which in turn runs off Rose Lane. The property is therefore positioned for easy access to the wealth of amenities available in this popular Mossley Hill Location. These include local parks both Sefton and Greenbank, public transport links and local shops and restaurants. The property offers well planned and spacious accommodation and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Security entry system.
Door to the front, radiator cover, laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, oven, hob, fridge freezer, tiling, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, bath, low level W.C, tiling.
Communal gardens and parking plus visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56016475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.