1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWhippingham Road, Brighton
Sold STC £240,000
- Unique 1 Bedroom Garden Flat
- Original Wooden Floorboards
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
This beautifully finished, centrally located, 1 BEDROOM garden flat is a MUST SEE. Benefiting from a lounge with exposed brick fireplace and original floorboards, great sized bedroom, modern fitted kitchen, wet room and a stunning enclosed rear garden with decked and pebbled areas.
Fox and Sons are pleased to welcome to the market this unique 1 bedroom garden flat in Whippingham Road, Brighton.
Located just off of Elm Grove this area is particularly popular with families and young professionals. The property is within walking distance of Brighton Mainline train station, Queens Park and local amenities on Lewes Road and London Road. With great transport links across the city the property is also well served for travelling to Brighton and Sussex Universities and Brighton Seafront.
The property itself has been finished to an excellent standard by the current owners with a modern design throughout. The flat comprises; beautiful lounge with a working open fireplace and brick surround, modern fitted kitchen with real wood work surfaces, a good sized double bedroom with exposed feature brick wall and space for additional bedroom furniture and a modern wet room. Additional benefits include its free on street parking and its stunning, landscaped rear garden approx. 30ft with decked and pebbled areas making a lovely secluded outside area to enjoy in the sunshine. Viewing is encouraged - *** Perfect for First Time Buyers ***
Wall mounted radiator, cupboard housing fuse board and gas metres, original floorboards.
Lounge 14' 6" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.25m Max )
Exposed brick fireplace, wall mounted radiator, patio doors, kick board and treated original floorboards.
Kitchen 10' 11" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.77m Max )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, range cooker with hob and extractor fan over. Beech worktops extending to incorporate inset sink with mixer tap, cupboard housing boiler, plumbing for washing machine, window to side and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.48m Max )
Bay window to front, wall mounted radiator, exposed brick feature wall.
Modern wet room with low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, monsoon shower head and hand held attachment, window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Stunning rear garden with steps leading down from decking area into enclosed pebbled section an further decking seating area to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56016484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.