1 bedroom flat for saleLoch Place, Bridge Of Weir
Sold STC £48,995
- 1 Bed First Floor Flat
- Ideal for a wide variety of buyers
- Generous Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Piece Bathroom
1 Bed First floor flat. Open outlooks to both front and rear. Fitted Dining Kitchen. Generously proportioned lounge. Double bedroom. 3 Piece bathroom. Gas Central Heating & Double glazing. Viewing essential.
A well presented 1 Bedroom upper floor flat. Offering generous room sizes with open outlooks to the front. The accommodation offered has a reception hallway that leads to all the main apartments and boasts generous storage cupboards. The Lounge is a bright and pleasing apartment that views to the front and boasts stylish modern decor and leads to the fitted dining kitchen that has matched wall and floor units and complementing worktops. The double bedroom again to the front taking full advantage of the views. The flat has gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all that this wonderful flat has to offer.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' ( 4.85m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 11' ( 2.41m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 1 9' 11" excluding entry x 9' 10" ( 3.02m excluding entry x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56016493.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.