3 bedroom terraced house for saleSymington Street, St James, Northampton
Sold STC £165,000
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to Train Station and Local Amenities
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buy
This fantastic Victorian style terrace in St James must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. The property has been extremely well maintained and features a stunning refitted bathroom. Close to the train station, this would make an ideal first time buy.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to:-
Lounge/ Dining Room 23' 9" Into Bay x 11' 4" ( 7.24m Into Bay x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, feature built in cupboard, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, part tiled, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods, cupboard housing central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall and doors to:-
Suite comprising 'P shaped' bath with mixer taps and shower head over with glass shower screen, wash hand basin vanity unit, heated towel rail, fitted mirror with lights, contemporary part tiling throughout and obscure double glazed window to the rear and side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' Max x 10' 4" ( 4.27m Max x 3.15m )
Two double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 10' ( 2.41m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Low maintenance garden laid mainly with gravel and paving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56017624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.