2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Josephs Mews, PENARTH
- Modern Two double Bedroom Home
- Generous Size Living Room
- Master With Ensuite
- Landscape Garden
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain!
A superbly presented modern two double bedroom property situated on this quiet residential development built by Crest Homes with 6 years remaining on NHBC offering a great accommodation, the property is located minutes away from the main Town centre, Cafes, restaurants & amenities.
A superbly presented modern two double bedroom property situated on this quiet residential development built by Crest Homes with 6 years remaining on NHBC; set minutes away from the main Town centre.This very attractive home offers a modern accommodation, comprising fitted kitchen, generous open plan lounge and diner. To the first floor are two double bedroom and bathroom, the master bedroom offers en suite facilities. This charming property also offers off road parking and enclosed garden to rear.
Enter into hallway. Doors to cloakroom and kitchen.
UPVC window to front. Concealed low level w/c. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" x 15' 6" ( 5.05m x 4.72m )
Well appointed lounge with UPVC picture window to rear. UPVC door to rear. Double radiator. Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard. T.V aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen range of units. Stainless steel units with mixer taps. Extractor hood. Ceramic hobs and oven. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Access to loft. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 13' ( 4.09m x 3.96m )
Master double bedroom with UPVC window to front. Radiator. Door into ensuite.
Shower cubicle with power shower. Low level w/c and wash hand basin. UPVC window to front. Chrome radiator. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with UPVC window to rear. Radiator.
White suite paneled bath with mixer tap. Shower. Low level w/c. UPVC window to rear. Chrome Radiator.
Enclosed rear garden. Patio area with artificial lawned area. Gate to rear to parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56018758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.