4 bedroom detached house for saleHazelwood Road, Bridge Of Weir
- A wonderful 4 bedroom detached villa
- Built in 1967 By the current owners
- Versatile accommodation over two levels
- Lovely views across the surrounding countryside
- Integral double garage
An individually built 4 Bedroom detached villa commanding an enviable position on the corner of Hazelwood and Prieston Road. Views across the village and further to the surrounding countryside. Versatile accommodation set over two levels. Int double garage, gas c/heat & D/glz.
"Holy Lodge" Built in 1967 by the current owners who have stayed here ever since. The very versatile accommodation is currently configured for, four bedrooms and two public rooms. The main entrance, to the front leads the free flowing main living area, currently a dining hallway and a formal lounge which views to both the front and side of the house. When required the owners have a family T.V. room to the rear which has The breakfasting kitchen, towards the rear, has matching wall and floor units, complementing worktops and an integrated breakfast bar. A conservatory views across the rear garden. The other end of the house has two double bedrooms, two piece cloakroom W.C. and the rear hallway and stair to the lower level. The lower ground floor has two further bedrooms both have a shower room.
The house was built with a double, integral garage with electric doors. Also a downstairs utility room houses the boiler.
A very individual family home set within a popular location that boasts wonderful views across the surrounding village and countryside. Gardens to both front and rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended
Dining Hallway 13' 7" x 11' 6" at max. ( 4.14m x 3.51m at max. )
Lounge 22' 5" x 11' 7" at max. ( 6.83m x 3.53m at max. )
Conservatory 7' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.24m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 16' 2" ( 2.54m x 4.93m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 14' 10" ( 3.51m x 4.52m )
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 4 11' 9" to front of wards. x 9' 8" ( 3.58m to front of wards. x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56020030.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.