4 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Ratton Drive, Eastbourne, BN20
- Immaculate four bedroomed detached house (master en suite)
- Extended and beautifully refurbished throughout
- Sea views
- Landscaped gardens
- Desirable private Ratton Estate
- Garage and large driveway for off street parking
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 4 bedroom detached house in Eastbourne situated on the much sought after private Ratton Estate. This home has been extended and beautifully refurbished to a very high standard. The principal rooms with real wood flooring offer open plan contemporary living. The spaces are filled with natural light and open out on to the secluded rear landscaped garden. The enclosed front garden has a variety of mature plants and shrubs and offers sea views with garage and driveway adjacent. There are four double bedrooms with two stunning bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom. The thoughtfully designed storage and lighting enhance the warm contemporary feel of the interiors.. The house is ideally positioned on the slopes of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne and the sea.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS37543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.