3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollinsend Road, Gleadless, Sheffield
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room With Storage
- Off Shot Kitchen With Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- One Single Bedroom
- Garden With Lawn & Patio
- First Time Buyer Opportunity
- uPVC Double Glazing, GCH, Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating - E
*** GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 *** This well presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated in the popular residential suburb of Gleadless. Offering 903 sq. ft. of accommodation across two floors including a generous lounge, separate dining room, off shot kitchen to the rear, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and an additional single bedroom. Likely to be of interest to first time buyers or investor landlords alike, the property offers the opportunity for the purchaser to modernise according to their tastes & requirements. Well placed for local shops/amenities and transport links including the Supertram network...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56021356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795007647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.