3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCARLTON ROAD, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £132,000
- Well maintained three bedroom semi-detached house set within a quiet cul de sac
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system
- Popular location a short distance from the town centre
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bathroom and three bedrooms
- Front garden with ample off road parking and leading to a detached garage
- Good sized rear garden ideal for the family market
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
- OPEN TO OFFERS FOR A QUICK SALE!
- ** REDUCED RICE!! **
Full descriptionLocated to the bottom of this quiet cul de sac, Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well maintained and pleasantly decorated three bedroom semi-detached house which has the added advantage of having no forward chain on the vendors side. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system this lovely property is within easy access to the town centre and the ample amenities it has to offer. briefly the property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom. Ample off road parking to the front with driveway and detached garage. Good sized rear garden enjoying a reasonably sunny aspect. Early viewing is highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7015427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.