4 bedroom barn conversion for saleChester Lane, Winsford
Guide Price £260,000
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £280,000
- Stylish Barn Conversion
- Hall, Lounge/dining room
- Breakfast kitchen with integral appliances, utility room W.C.
- Four Bedrooms, master ensuite shower and bathroom
- Garden and Double Garage
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £280,000 A stylish four bedroom barn conversion in a courtyard development situated in a rural yet accessible location, within the catchment area of the highly regarded Whitegate primary school. Appointed to a high standard with attractive pitched ceilings, double garage.
A stylish barn conversion forming part of an attractive courtyard development situated in a rural yet accessible location, and within the catchment area of the highly regarded Whitegate primary school. The property is appointed to a high standard, and provides spacious accommodation with some pitched and beamed ceilings to the first floor, a garden, and double garage.
Entrance door with glazed panel. Staircase to first floor. Smoke detector. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Doors to lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, and utility room.
Lounge / Dining Room 21' 5" x 13' 9" ( 6.53m x 4.19m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Log Burner with hearth Three radiators. Beams to ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 11" plus understairs area ( 3.51m x 2.41m plus understairs area )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric oven, and four-ring gas hob with extractor canopy over. Recessed spotlights. Wood effect laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Double glazed door and adjacent panels to courtyard.
Utility Room 4' 9" extending to 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 1.45m extending to 2.67m x 2.49m )
Fitted base cupboard and worktop with tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Central heating boiler. Extractor fan. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double glazed window. Radiator. Door to W.C.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Beams to ceiling. Double glazed skylight. Smoke detector. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" plus door recess x 13' 10" ( 3.23m plus door recess x 4.22m )
Radiator. Double glazed window. Beams and trusses to pitched ceiling. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.65m x 1.80m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Shaver point. Radiator. Beam to ceiling. Double glazed skylight.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 1" extending to 14' ( 3.25m x 3.07m extending to 4.27m )
Two double glazed skylights. Beams to pitched ceiling and wall. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. Beams to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 8' narrowing to 4' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.44m narrowing to 1.42m )
Radiator. Two double glazed skylights. Beams to ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' ( 1.98m x 1.83m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed skylight. Exposed beams to pitched ceiling. Recessed spotlights.
Located in a brick built garage block with slate tiled roof, and situated directly opposite the property. Up and over door. Light and power.
There is an enclosed garden that is laid to lawn with a paved patio area and pathway leading to the front door.
From our branch, turn left and head along the High Street in the direction of Chester. On reaching the roundabout, take the third exit off onto the A49. Proceed along, passing through Cotebrook and continuing on until reaching the traffic lights at the crossroads with the A54. Turn right and proceed along for approximately two and half miles and the development can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56021782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.