2 bedroom terraced house for salePoplar Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £112,000
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ATTENTION INVESTORS!
- REAR GARDEN
- PARKING TO REAR OF PROPERTY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
***TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE***DOUBLE GLAZING***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***REAR GARDEN***PARKING TO REAR OF PROPERTY***NO UPWARD CHAIN***ATTENTION INVESTORS!*** Comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs W.C., two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
A two bedroom terraced house with no upward chain in a convenient location close to local amenities. The internal accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs W.C., two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a rear garden and parking to the rear of the property. ATTENTION INVESTORS - view early to avoid disappointment.
UPVC front entrance door leading into lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" max into recess x 10' 3" max ( 3.68m max into recess x 3.12m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, fire place housing gas fire, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and door to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor and door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" max into kitchen x 11' 5" max ( 3.68m max into kitchen x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, understairs storage cupboard, wood effect flooring and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.97m max x 1.73m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, worktops, integrated electric oven, halogen hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, UPVC door to garden and door to wc.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Ceiling light and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' max excluding door recess x 10' 3" max ( 3.35m max excluding door recess x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, built in cupboard and overstairs cupboard with access to loft.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max into recess x 11' 5" max ( 3.71m max into recess x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to bathroom.
Steps down to bathroom. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, full tiling, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Fenced borders and concrete yard with gate leading to access to parking space and further rear garden with gravelled area and fenced borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56021815.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.