3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStonehaven, Orton, Penrith, Cumbria
- SITUATED WITHIN THE MARKET VILLAGE OF ORTON
- A WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- LOUNGE & DINING KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS, ONE WITH ENSUITE WC AND BATHROOM
- GARDEN, AMPLE ON SITE PARKING AND GARAGE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED, NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ENERGY RATING E
Stonehaven occupies a secluded location being on a quiet road of only 5 houses.
The well presented accommodation which is offered to the market with no chain briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, bedroom and bathroom to the ground floor, with 2 further bedrooms, one with en-suite WC on the first floor. Externally there is ample on site parking and garage to the front with lovely garden to the rear.
The property benefits from double glazing and LPG gas central heating.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Orton is a small market village situated within easy reach of the M6 motorway and is approx 15 miles south of Penrith. Set at the foot of Orton Scar, Orton is now part of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and has the Coast to Coast (C2C) walk passing through it as well as the cycle routes Walney to Wear (W2W) and the Lakes and Dales Loop (L&D Loop).
The famous Kennedy's handmade chocolate shop and tea room is in the village as well as having a village shop, post office, cafe and public house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56022022.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.