3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMedow Side , Angmering , Sussex, BN164BN
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- RE-FITTED WHITE MODERN KITCHEN
- SPACE TO EXTEND TO THE SIDE STTP
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- STYLISH MODERN BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SUN DECKED REAR GARDEN WITH GAZEEBO
**GUIDE PRICE OF £320,000 - £340,000** W Welch Estate Agents are pleased to offer this recently refurbished 1960's house which benefit's from a spacious through lounge dining room, downstairs cloakroom, re fitted white modern kitchen with an American style fridge freezer, three good sized bedrooms, new double glazing, new enclosed entrance vestibule, bathroom with a stylish white suite, The house is situated on a larger than average plot and enjoys use of a large side and rear garden area complete with a large decked area together with a wooden gazebo. The house is approached via a driveway with off street parking for several vehicles. The property is offered in excellent decorative order though out and is considered worthy of internal inspection.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56022901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.