5 bedroom terraced house for saleIsland Road, LIVERPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five bedrooms with en suites
- Two cellars
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Needs to be viewed to experience what is on offer
- NO ongoing chain
- L19 postcode
A significantly sized five bedroom mid terraced home set across four floors. This property has been finished to a high standard throughout and truly needs to be viewed in order to experience what is on offer. No ongoing chain.
Brought to the market by Jones & Chapman is this significantly sized five bedroom mid terraced home situated on Island Road, L19. Set across four floors this property comprises an inviting entrance hall, a basement with two cellars currently being uses as an office, a lounge, dining room, spacious family sized kitchen complimented by a stylish fitted kitchen, a utility room and ground floor WC. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms with two further bedrooms located on the top floor. ALL bedrooms come with a modern fitted en suite. Being located in L19, there is an array of local amenities which include regular transport links, parks, schools and shops. This property has been finished to a high standard throughout and truly needs to be viewed in order to experience what is on offer. No ongoing chain.
Oak flooring. With original fittings including stained glass windows and coving. The hallway gives access to both reception rooms as well as the cellar and kitchen/family room.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, two radiators, solid oak flooring. Living flame fireplace with mantle surround.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, oak flooring. And exposed feature brickwork chimney breast.
Kitchen/family Room 23' 9" x 10' 8" ( 7.24m x 3.25m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units over and incorporating complimentary work surfaces,one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer,gas range cooker with six rings and one oven, with chimney style cooker hood over, radiator, tiling, laminate flooring. double glazed window to the side, door to the side and access to the utility room and cloakroom.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 7' 5" ( 1.78m x 2.26m )
Door to the side, plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.94m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, original fireplace With living flame fireplace. Access to the en suite/dressing room.
En Suite Dressing Room
A substantial and spacious en suite bathroom with the added benefit of dressing area with built in wardrobes. Double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over head, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator. Fitted Wardrobes.
Window to the rear, wash hand basin, low level W.C, spa bath, heated towel rail, full tiling.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window, low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
Velux window, radiator.
Shower, low level W.C, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Five 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Double glazed dormer window to the side, radiator.
Velux window, shower cubicle.
Cellar 14' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.45m )
A fully functioning room with ceiling spot lights and gas fired radiator . This is a perfect study/playroom.
Cellar 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Supplied with phone lines as well ceiling spot lights this is currently used as the office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56024245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.