3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKnights End Road, March
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- All weather turnout plus Paddocks
- Approx. 1.2 Acre Plot (sts)
- Rural Location
LAND *** LAND *** LAND *** Grass Paddocks - Stable Block - All Weather Turnout - Approx. 1.2 Acre Plot (incl. bungalow) (sts) - Rural Location
This detached bungalow is situated on the outskirts of March, approximately 4 miles from the Town Centre. The plot benefits from grass paddocks, all weather turnout, stables, car port, three bedrooms, oil fired central heating, double glazed windows with the total plot size being approx. 1.2 acres sts.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 6" max into bay ( 5.92m x 3.51m max into bay )
Bay window to side. Radiator. TV point. Laminate floor. Textured and coved ceiling. Dado rail. Door to side. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.93m x 2.84m )
Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. French doors to conservatory. Laminate floor.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.94m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front.. Wall and base units. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Integrated fridge. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Utility Room 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Windows to side. Work surfaces, Tiled floor. Wall and base units. Door to rear.
Conservatory 17' 9" x 10' 1" ( 5.41m x 3.07m )
Brick base UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Doors to garden. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Laminate floor. Loft access. Smoke alarm. Telephone point. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 12' max into recess ( 3.51m x 3.66m max into recess )
(measurements taken to fitted wardrobes) Window to side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Window to side. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" plus recess x 7' 11" ( 2.62m plus recess x 2.41m )
Window to side. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Window to side. Panelled bath with shower above. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Tiled floor. Low level wc. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
There is a five bar gate leading to the off road parking, which is laid to gravel for low maintenance and drive to car port.
The car port is 19ft x 19ft with electric and lighting laid on.
There is a timber store to side and patio area.
To the rear of the property there is a grassed area with fruit trees and timber stores. There is a stable yard with four stables and a tack room. Timber workshop. Three large paddocks. All weather turnout. Grass paddocks to rear and trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56024248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.