2 bedroom flat for saleMornington Place, London
- New Development
- Two double bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Ground & lower ground floor
- Open plan living
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Large storage cupboard & a utility room
- New Lease
- Service Charge / Ground Rent: approximately £2,900 per annum
An immaculately presented newly developed apartment located just minutes from Mornington Crescent underground station. This split level apartment offers two spacious double bedrooms, master bedroom with French doors leading to a private patio and en-suite bathroom, a large stylish open plan living room with a modern fully fitted kitchen and a family three piece bathroom suite.
Further benefits include secure entry phone system, double glazing, a utility room, a large storage cupboard, wooden flooring throughout and access to a quaint secluded communal garden.
This highly desirable new development is well located for access to Camden, Primrose Hill, Regents Park. Mornington Crescent and Camden Town underground stations (Northern Line) are just a few minutes’ walk away.
THINGS WE NOTICED
"You are less than 350 meters from Mornington Crescent underground station and Camden with everything you could want"
“The apartment sits across the front of the development, so is not overlooked and bright throughout the day”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFO001A72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CH Peppiatt, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.