2 bedroom flat for sale16/5 Hermitage Park, Leith Links, Edinburgh, EH6 8HB
Sold STC £170,000
- Spacious and tastefully-presented, dual-aspect two-bedroom flat, on the second floor of a traditional stone built Victorian tenement building in the Leith Links district of Edinburgh.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, sitting room and kitchen, flexible dining room/study, double bedrooms single bedroom, and a family size bath and shower room.
- Features include double glazing, gas central heating, TV and phone points, good storage space, secure entry system and a well-maintained communal rear garden with private store shed.
- All furnishings and appliances are available by negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
This tastefully-presented and spacious, dual-aspect, two-bedroom flat, is set on the second floor of a traditional stone built Victorian tenement building in the Leith Links district of Edinburgh, north east of the city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall featuring access to a deep two-level store cupboard, space for freestanding furniture, wood-effect laminate flooring, the secured entry phone handset and a radiator. Set to the front the open and airy, south-facing living room featuries a bay window, cornicework, modern gas fireplace, TV/cable point, and carpeted flooring. An open-plan sitting room and kitchen with views to the Firth of The Forth is set to the rear, gives further access to the flexible dining room / study space and features a TV point and carpeted flooring. The fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a breakfast bar, a composite sink with drainer and extractor canopy. A spacious double bedroom is set to the front and features fitted mirrored wardrobes, a table dresser with drawers, coving, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is set to the rear off the sitting room and features coving, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. A family size bathroom is set off the hall with a side-aspect window and features a handbasin, oval corner bath, cubicle with an electric shower unit, tiled splashwalls, and wood-effect laminate flooring. In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, an exceptionally well-maintained communal rear garden with private store shed, plus ample unrestricted street parking to the front. Fittings are available by separate negotiation. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services connecting to the city centre and beyond, and also a convenient road link via the A199 to the bypass. There are a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6883223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.