Get brand editions for Rybec Homes Ltd, Pontyclun

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Blackthorn Court, Llanharry, Pontyclun

Sold STC £89,950

Property Description

Full description

***ARE YOU A FIRST TIME BUYER LOOK NO FURTHER. DISCOUNTED HOME OWNERSHIP***

Rybec homes of Pontyclun are pleased to present to the market this lovely two bedroom semi detached property in a small cul de sac in the highly desirable location of Llanharry. Being presented to a lovely standard with generous and versatile living accommodation with off road parking and a good size rear garden this is a great first time buy. The internal accommodation in brief comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom, to the rear there is a generous garden and to the front there is off road parking.
This property is being sold through the affordable housing scheme so this price is 75% of the market value with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%.

Outside - Off road parking for multiple vehicles. Pathway leading to front door.

Entrance Hallway - Double glazed door to the front. Wood effect laminate flooring. Textured ceiling. Panelled radiator. Stairs leading to first floor. Power and phone points.

Cloakroom - Double glazed window to the front. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Textured ceiling . Panelled radiator.

Lounge - 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4 x 12'1) - Double glazed French doors and window to the rear. Textured ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Under stair cupboard. Power points. Panelled radiators.

Kitchen - 2.59m x 1.83m (8'6 x 6'2) - A range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over offering a range of cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities. Gas four ring hob with a electric cooker hood over. Electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Textured ceiling. Space for free standing fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the front. Power points. Panelled radiator. Gas centrally heated wall mounted boiler.

Landing - Attic access. Airing cupboard.

Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.05m (13'5 x 10'3) - Double glazed window to the front. Panelled radiator. Power points. Textured ceiling.

Bedroom Two - 3.23m x 1.83m (10'7 x 6'7) - Double glazed window to the rear. Panelled radiator. Power points. Textured ceiling.

Bathroom - Double glazed window to the rear. Textured ceiling. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Bath with electric shower over.

Rear Garden - A generous rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
08 September 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26496379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rybec Homes Ltd, Pontyclun. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.