3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePortland Street, Derby
Offers Over £125,000
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This WELL PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is situated within easy reach of Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position.
This WELL PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is situated within easy reach of Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position. The CHAIN FREE accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and driveway parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring, wall mounted alarm controls, doors leading into
Lounge 15' into bay x 11' ( 4.57m into bay x 3.35m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, additional front elevation double glazed window, fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth and inset living flame gas fire, coving, four wall lights and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 10" x 13' 3" ( 4.52m x 4.04m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, under stairs storage, tiled flooring, two side elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and tiled sills, radiator and rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access into
Conservatory 11' 8" x 5' 8" ( 3.56m x 1.73m )
having rear elevation double glazed french door providing access to rear garden, translucent roofing, tiled flooring and door leading into
having a matching white low level wc and floating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, rear elevation window with obscured glass and tiled flooring.
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 11" into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.55m into bay x 3.45m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, additional front elevation window, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and background and inset electric fire, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" into wardrobes x 7' 5" ( 2.77m into wardrobes x 2.26m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.68m )
having rear elevation double glazed window.
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 3" ( 1.80m x 1.60m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and folding glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking, the driveway is flanked by a low maintenance area which incorporates access to side entrance door. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporates well stocked patio, well stocked flower beds, patio area, gravel borders, large outside, gated access to the front of the property, outside, a variety of trees and shrubs and boundary fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56026282.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.