1 bedroom flat for saleKing's Road Chelsea SW3
- Secured Portered Building with Concierge
- Automatically Controlled Full Underfloor Heating
- Modern Chic Open Plan Kitchen with Corian Worktops
- State of the Art Appliances
- Lots of Natural Day Light
- Secure Car Parking Space
- Close to Tube and Bus Stations
- Double Glazed Windows
- Natural Wood Floors
Amazing 1 Bedroom Flat in Chelsea
Beautifully refurbished 1 Bedroom flat ideally located on fashionable King’s Road in the very heart of Chelsea within easy walking distance from the cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and transport links. Set in a secure, portered concierge building with private off-street parking space, state of the art appliances, historic-building rooftop views and natural day light. Early Viewings Recommended...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PROP1397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Premier, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.