5 bedroom detached house for saleRamsey Road, Ramsey Forty Foot, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- Five Bedrooms
- Generous Sized Grounds
- Complete With Two Building Plots With Full Planning Permission
- Part Exchanged Considered
- Popular Village Location
- Impressive Detached House
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED! A very rare opportunity to purchase a large impressive sized home in large grounds, complete with two building plots included. Perfect for any developer/investor looking to acquire a main home as well as somewhere to build. Huntingdon Council reference: 1401310.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED! Impressively sized feature detached home set in the heart of Ramsey Forty Foot. The character home comes with the added attraction of including two building plots with full planning for detached houses with a good sized plot to both. The main house offers a generous sized reception hall, 30" lounge, family/dining room extending into a large conservatory, studio/office, cloakroom, five bedrooms, the master with a quality refitted en suite and a large family bathroom. The property is set back from the road via a long driveway with ample space to construct a garage. The existing garage block is to be removed for access to building plots. No onward chain! Huntingdon Council reference: 1401310.
Lounge 30' 10" x 16' 3" ( 9.40m x 4.95m )
Study 16' 1" x 7' 7" ( 4.90m x 2.31m )
Family Room 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Conservatory 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Utility 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 16' 3" max ( 5.16m x 4.95m max )
Bedroom Two 16' 4" max x 11' 4" ( 4.98m max x 3.45m )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 8' 7" plus door recess ( 3.18m x 2.62m plus door recess )
Bedroom Five 9' 6" max x 9' 11" ( 2.90m max x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56028887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.