1 bedroom flat for saleStile Hall Gardens, London
Offers in Excess of £375,000
- Long lease
- No onward chain
- Excellent transport links
- Close to local amenities
- One bedroom flat
An excellent one bedroom flat with long lease offered to the market with no onward chain. Fairly recently refurbished, the property has been maintained very well and is sure to impress first time buyers and buy-to-let investors alike.
An excellent one bedroom flat with long lease offered to the market with no onward chain. Fairly recently refurbished, the property has been maintained very well and is sure to impress first time buyers and buy-to-let investors alike. Light and airy throughout, the property comprises; open plan modern fitted kitchen/reception room, spacious double bedroom and contemporary family bathroom.
From Stile Hall Gardens, Gunnersbury tube/train station is within comfortable walking distance, and this station is served by both the District Line and the London Overground network. In the opposite direction, Kew Bridge station is also very close by, which is on the South West train network, providing direct links to Clapham Junction and further to Waterloo. The local bars, restaurants and river views of Strand-on-the-Green are a pleasant walk away on the River Thames.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56029046.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSW103134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.