4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOsidge Lane, Southgate, N14
Offers in Excess of
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Original Wood Flooring
- Close to Osidge Primary School
- Close to Hampden Square
- Potential for a loft conversion STPP
- Short Walk to Southgate Tube
An extended semi-detached four bedroom, two reception room family home which also boasts off street parking to the front for two cars.
The Owners Love
"The house is a real family home, it is versatile, bright and welcoming. The neighbours are lovely and friendly"
We love the convenience of Hampden Square which is a minute away, which offers local amenities including Tesco Express"
"We are very near excellent primary schools, Monkfrith and Osidge, as well as outstanding secondary schools Southgate and Ashmole"
The property is conveniently located on bus routes and is within walking distance of Southgate Station.
Oakhill and Brunswick Park are both within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56029054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAF160300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Southgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.