3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaddock Road, Buntingford, Hertfordshire, SG9
- Viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer
- Presented in excellent condition by the current owners
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Family bathroom
- Sitting room plus family room
- Kitchen/dining room plus utility room
- Front and rear gardens
Sitting Room 3.78m (12'5") x 3.25m (10'8")
Solid front entrance door leading to the sitting room, window to the front and side, double radiator, door to the stairs, built in under stair cupboard, central cast iron log burner with marble hearth.
Family Room 4.51m (14'10") x 3.76m (12'4")
Central cast iron log burner, window to the side, two double radiators, TV point.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.11m (13'6") x 3.99m (13'1")
Fitted with a matching range of floor mounted units, inset white 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink with mono block taps, in to roll fronted worktop, space for oven and fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher/washing machine, part ceramic tiled walls, tiled flooring, dual windows to the side, window to the rear, stable door to the side,
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower over, part ceramic tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, door to the utility room, velux roof light.
Utility Room 2.26m (7'5") x 1.55m (5'1")
Butler sink with mono block taps, wooden work top, wall mounted gas boiler to central heating and hot water, window to rear, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher vent for tumble dryer, door to the side.
Access to the loft
Bedroom 1 3.53m (11'7") x 3.25m (10'8")
Window to the front and side, single radiator,.
Bedroom 2 3.53m (11'7") x 3.27m (10'9") max
Window to rear and side, single radiator.
Bedroom 3 5.30m (17'5") x 2.11m (6'11")
Step down to, window to side, double radiator.
Fronted by a wooden fence, laid mainly to lawn flower and shrub borders
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56030278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.