5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hatch, Burghfield Village, Reading, RG30
Offers in Region of £795,000
- 4-Reception rooms, 3-Bathrooms,
- 17'10 Kitchen Breakfast room
- Over 2500 sq. ft. of Accommodation
- Gas central heating, 2 person sauna
- Substantial plot of over 1/4 acre
- Overlooking the village green
A unique and individual detached family home offering over 2500 sq ft accommodation and a substantial and well screened plot of approximately 1/4 acre. Sunrise has been extended, updated and improved and includes 4-reception rooms, 3-Bathrooms, gas central heating and an integral double width Garage. The property is ideally situated overlooking the village green and within a short walk of Burghfield St Mary's primary school.
Burghfield is located about 7kms southwest of Reading in the Royal County of Berkshire, between Reading, Basingstoke and Newbury. For the commuter M4 is easily accessible at junctions 11 and 12 some 10 minutes drive, whilst M3 at Basingstoke junction 6 approximately 25 minutes. Reading town centre is a short drive away with it's main line station giving a 25 minute journey to (Paddington ) London. Regular daily bus services to Reading Town Centre.
Everyday amenities convenience stores, grocers, bakers, post office and many more can all be found within the village, with primary schools, secondary school, leisure centre and medical practice.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGF150086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.