2 bedroom bungalow for saleBrierley Gardens, Otterburn, Northumberland
Sold STC £69,950
- Two bedroomed link detached bungalow
- Situated in the historic village of Otterburn
- Requires some cosmetic updating
- Fantastic opportunity to create a home to your own taste and requirements
- Oil fred central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- 19ft Lounge
- Loft boarded and lighting
- Communal lawns to front
- To the rear a pleasant good sized garden which backs onto adjoining farmland
A two bedroomed link detached bungalow pleasantly situated in the historic Northumbrian village of Otterburn, backing onto farmland to the rear. This property does require cosmetic updating although the vendor has informed us that it has been re-wired and re-roofed in the last five years, and offers a buyer a fantastic opportunity to create a home to their own taste and requirements. With oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch, reception hallway, 19ft lounge which overlooks the rear garden, kitchen, inner hallway providing access to the two bedrooms and family bathroom/WC. The loft has a pull down ladder and is boarded with lighting. Externally there are communal lawns to the front and the rear a particularly pleasant good sized garden which backs onto adjoining farmland. This property will be of interest to a range of buyers including first time buyers, couples and the retired and we consider viewing essential to fully appreciate the potential this realistically priced bungalow offers.
Otterburn is a pleasant village, the home of Otterburn Mill and surrounded by beautiful countryside being close to the Northumberland National Park. The village is adjacent to the A696 with good road links North into Scotland and South to Newcastle upon Tyne. Otterburn has its own 1st school, village shop, two hotels with bars and restaurants and there is a regular bus service into Newcastle upon Tyne.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: AWAITED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56031325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7127479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Ponteland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.