3 bedroom chalet for saleMill Street, Bradenham, Thetford
Sold STC £315,000
- WAS: £325,000 REDUCED TO: £315,000
- Three bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Kitchen/breakfast room, formal dining room and utility
- Potential to extend and convert (STPP)
- Glorious gardens backing onto fields
- Offered with no onward chain
- Generous driveway and garage
- Idyllic village location
A three bedroom detached chalet bungalow with heaps of potential with glorious gardens backing onto fields with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Bradenham is a quaint traditional Norfolk village defined by its cricket green, rolling countryside all around, bridleways and eclectic mix of properties. William H Brown Swaffham are pleased to offer an opportunity to acquire a detached chalet bungalow on a stunning private plot with ample parking to the front and glorious, tree lined gardens backing onto fields at the rear. Internally there is a spacious entrance hall with spiral staircase to the first floor bedroom, a 21ft living room, a formal dining room, a kitchen and separate utility room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with separate water closet. The property is partly double glazed and benefits from oil fired central heating. Although the house would benefit from modernisation, the accommodation is well appointed and spacious enough to move in to right away and offers further possibilities with options to convert the large eaves storage on the first floor or to extend at the rear (STPP). This attractive and spacious home is offered with no onward chain and viewing is essential to access the potential on offer.
Solid wood entrance door, cloak cupboard, spiral staircase to first floor, coving, door to bedrooms, dining room, kitchen and arch to
Living Room 21' 5" x 11' 4" ( 6.53m x 3.45m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, double glazed feature porthole window, feature beams, two radiators, TV point, coving.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Aluminium doors to the rear garden, telephone point, radiator, coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.18m x 3.48m )
Secondary glazed window to rear garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over with inset sink and double drainer, electric oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, space for breakfast table, door to
Utility Room 10' 4" max x 7' 4" ( 3.15m max x 2.24m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, oil fired central heating boiler, double glazed window, airing cupboard, Belfast sink and taps.
Bedroom 1 14' x 13' 9" ( 4.27m x 4.19m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Secondary glazed rear window, built in dressing table, radiator.
Secondary glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, part tiled floor and walls.
Low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, secondary glazed side window.
First Floor Landing
Power and light, door to extensive under eaves storage space ripe for conversion to another bedroom or bathroom (STPP)
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, dressing table, smooth ceiling.
The property is set back from the road and has a large area of off road parking laid to gravel with a driveway leading to the
Garage 18' 6" x 9' 7" ( 5.64m x 2.92m )
Electric up and over door, power and lighting, door to
Three Bays is a property that sits on a truly glorious plot. To the rear is an impressive patio area that in turn leads onto a large, landscaped lawn. There are plethora of raised beds containing an eclectic mix of flowers and shrubs. There is a shed and the boundaries are defined by a mixture of shrubs and fencing as well as a variety of trees. The rear garden backs onto fields.
Leave Swaffham via North Pickenham Road and proceed through the villages of North Pickenham and Holme Hale. As you enter the village of Bradenham on Hale Road proceed for approximately one mile before turning left at the cricket green onto Mill Street where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56031418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.