2 bedroom terraced house for saleEdwin Close, Wymondham
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Viewing is Highly Advised
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000* NO ONWARD CHAIN
A rare opportunity to purchase this mid-terraced house situated within a popular cul-de-sac in the historic market town of Wymondham, comprising two bedrooms, kitchen/diner and enclosed rear garden. Viewing is advised.
Ideal for first time buyers, investors or someone looking to put their stamp on a property, this two bedroom property on Edwin Close in the popular market town of Wymondham is definitely worth a view and is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
With fantastic potential this property offers an entrance hall leading through to the lounge and kitchen / diner, which provides access to the rear garden. The first floor houses two bedrooms, the bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Externally the property boasts a good sized rear garden that is primarily laid to lawn and benefits from a brick built shed.
Double glazed window and external entrance door to front aspect. Under stair cupboard, additional cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 8" x 9' 2" ( 5.38m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine. Door leading to the rear garden
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max x 8' 10" ( 3.63m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Boiler cupboard
Suite comprising wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Low level W.C and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Enclosed rear garden laid primarily to lawn with a paved patio area. Brick built shed with power and lighting.
To the front aspect is laid primarily to lawn with plant beds and borders.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St, continuing on to Middleton St. At Cock St round-a-bout take the 2nd exit on to Melton Rd, turn right onto Ethel Gooch Rd. Finally take the 1st right onto Edwin Close and the property will be indicated by our William H Brown 'for sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56031421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.