2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBennetts Farm Place, Great Bookham
- A Well Presented Semi-detached House
- Situated In A Select Development
- Close To Village, Station & Countryside
- Living Room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Re-fitted Bathroom
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens
- Garage in nearby block
The property is A WELL DESIGNED AND ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE located in this popular and select development within close proximity of Bookham Village, Station, Common and many other local amenities. The accommodation comprises Reception Hall, Cloakroom, generously proportioned double aspect Lounge/Dining Room which overlooks a landscaped garden to the rear, a fitted Kitchen and on the first floor there are two good size double bedrooms and a fully tiled re-fitted Bathroom. In addition the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a single garage in a nearby block and a most attractive split level landscaped garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance and has side and rear gates together with an outside water tap and power point. These properties rarely come to the market and will appeal to a wide range of potential buyers. Huggins Edwards & Sharp have no hesitation in recommending this property most highly. An internal inspection is strongly advised.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huggins Edwards & Sharp , Great Bookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.