2 bedroom cottage for saleGisburn Road, Barrowford, Lancashire, BB9 8NG
- Attractive garden fronted cottage
- 2 bedrooms, 3-pce bathroom
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Open lounge & dining room, large kitchen
- Rear yard & separate store
- GCH & PVC DG, convenient location
- Pleasant rear aspects overlooking river
- 72 m2 (772 sq ft) approx.
** COSY COTTAGE, CONVENIENT AND CENTRAL - PERFECT FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTORS LOOKING FOR A SPEEDY LET! ** TConveniently situated on Gisburn Road, just a few minutes" walk from the centre of Barrowford village, which offers a whole host of amenities and excellent access to local road networks. This well presented stonebuilt garden fronted terraced property provides well proportioned deceptive accommodation which enjoys pleasant outlooks with views to the rear across the river. Internally there is a lounge open to dining room and sizeable fitted kitchen. On the first floor are two good bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom with shower. Externally it benefits from a small private rear yard and a useful large separate brick built store and it is complemented by gas central heating and PVC double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56031853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Barrowford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.