1 bedroom flat for saleMidanbury Lane, Southampton
- COMPLETELY REDECORATED
- 1 BEDROOM, BATHROOM
- KITCHEN, LOUNGE/DINER
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
COMPLETELY REDECORATED AND MODERNISED THROUGHOUT - First floor 1 bedroom apartment situated in the popular location of Bitterne Park. The property benefits further from lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom and residents parking. Internal viewing recommended.
Fox & Sons the estate agents in Bitterne have great pleasure in offering for sale this first floor newly decorated and remodernised throughout 1 bedroom apartment situated in the popular location of Bitterne Park. The property benefits further from lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom and residents parking. Internal viewing recommended.
Communal entrance with security entry system and stairs leading to first floor where Flat 7 has its own private front door, entering into
Textured finish to ceiling with coved surround, loft access, electric heater, new carpets, airing cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and further storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge/diner 13' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.97m )
Textured finish to ceiling with coved surround, feature fire place with double glazed window to front and side aspect, new carpets, door to:
Kitchen 8' 7" x 4' 10" ( 2.62m x 1.47m )
Textured finish to ceiling with coved surround, double glazed window to front elevation, range of wall and base level units with space for cooker and utility appliances.
Bedroom 12' 2" x 8' 7" max ( 3.71m x 2.62m max )
Textured finish to ceiling with coved surround, double built-in wardrobe, electric heater, double glazed window to side elevation.
Newly fitted 3 piece suite, panel enclosed bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, new lino flooring.
Allocated parking is to the front of the block.
From the offices of Fox and Sons in Bitterne proceed in a northerly direction on West End Road. Upon reaching the roundabout take a left onto Mousehole Lane. Follow Mousehole Lane for some distance, coming to the brow of the hill turn right into Midanbury Lane and turn left into Deepdene where the property is clearly indicated by a Fox and Sons For Sale Board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56032783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT104815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.