4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenwood Park, Hednesford
- Four bedroom detached house in popular residential area
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen diner
- Charming rear garden with Victorian conservatory
- Backing onto woodland at the rear
- Driveway with ample parking
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented four bedroom detached house set back from the road in a sought after location. Standout features of the property include: spacious living and sleeping accommodation, Victorian conservatory, modern fitted kitchen-diner and bathroom, a charming private & secluded rear garden backing onto woodland as well as an integral garage and driveway with ample parking.
The property is well placed to provide easy access to Cannock & Hednesford town centres, both offering a wide range of amenities with both local & national bus and train services available. The location also benefits from being just a few minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen-diner, conservatory, utility and w/c. On the top floor: four bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for two/three vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56032804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7140338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.