2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNorwood Road, March
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed
- No Onward Chain
- Side Drive & Enclosed Gardens
- Fitted Kitchen
TWO BEDROOM bungalow convenient to BRITISH RAIL Station. Gas central heating, double glazing. PARKING to side, enclosed rear gardens. NO ONWARD CHAIN ***"£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY
This semi-detached bungalow is situated in the North side of the town convenient to the British Rail Station and approximately one mile from the town centre. The property in brief comprises entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room and conservatory along with side drive to outbuildings and enclosed rear gardens laid to patio. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, boiler cupboard.
Lounge 16' 8" x 12' ( 5.08m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, three radiators, TV point, feature fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed window and door to side. Stainless steel single drainer sink top, cupboards and drawers under, wall cupboards, fitted double oven and hob, cooker hood, telephone point, tiled walls, radiator.
Roof access, airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Built in and free standing wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window and door to Conservatory.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, free standing wardrobes.
Conservatory 22' 1" x 7' ( 6.73m x 2.13m )
Being part brick/part upvc with two radiators and doors to side and rear.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fully tiled walls, walk in shower, vanity wash basin, low level WC.
The property has a front garden laid to lawns with shrubbed borders. There are side double gates with side drive for parking.
Outbuildings 19' 3" x 9' 9" ( 5.87m x 2.97m )
Being brick built and split into a utility area with plumbing for washer/dryer and radiator and a storage area with door to side.
The rear gardens are enclosed and laid extensively to patio with shrubbed beds, outside light etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56032807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.