4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFOUR STOREY PROPERTY WITH INCOME & FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL!
- FOUR STOREY PROPERTY WITH INCOME & DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- LOOSELY ARRANGED AS TWO DWELLINGS
- CAN BE 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME OR 3 BEDROOM MAISONETTE & 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- ATTRACTIVE, LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- BALCONY WITH RURAL VIEWS
- CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE DETACHED WORKSHOP WITH POWER
- POTENTIAL FOR FUTURE BUILDING PLOT SUBJECT TO PP & OTHER LEGALS
- NO CHAIN
This intriguing, four storey property was converted from a former hotel just under 10 years ago. Due to its unique and clever layout, it offers extremely flexible accommodation which would suit a variety of needs. The current owners utilise all four floors as one large, four bedroom family home, but it was originally designed as a ground floor, one bedroom flat, plus a three storey, three double bedroom maisonette, each with their own entrance and therefore offering income potential.
The property benefits from electric Eco central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. The accommodation is light and airy comprising a lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor (making up a self contained flat if required), dual aspect lounge, large dining room and fitted kitchen on the first floor, large master bedroom suite with adjoining balcony and ensuite bathroom, further bathroom and cupboards on the second floor, with a further two double bedrooms on the third floor.
There is a two level, decked garden enjoying rural views in addition to the balcony. There is also a large storage room adjoining the house and accessed from the garden.
In addition is a large, detached workshop with power and offering a potential future building plot subject to legals and PP. Please ask for further information on this.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56033080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6750741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.