4 bedroom bungalow for saleHowgill Lodge, Orton, Penrith, Cumbria
Offers in Region of £380,000
- A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SITUATED ON A GENEROUS PLOT WITH WELL MAINTAINED GARDENS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- CONSERVATORY, PARKING AND GARAGE
- C/HEATING AND D/GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING E
Howgill Lodge is a well presented detached bungalow situated on a generous plot on the outskirts of the market village of Orton.
Benefitting from a lovely open aspect to the rear with fantastic views, the accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and conservatory to the ground floor, with a further bedroom to the first floor. Externally there is a well maintained garden to the front with various shrubs and bushes and a pond, along with on site parking and garage. To the rear is a garden with paved seating area, laid to lawn, shed and outhouse.
The property has oil central heating and double glazing throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Orton is situated within easy reach of the M6 motorway and is approx 15 miles south of Penrith. Set at the foot of Orton Scar in the upper Lune Valley being part of the Eden District.
Orton is famous for its chocolate factory as well as having a village shop, post office, cafe and public house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56033566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.