2 bedroom bungalow for saleNeddy Hill, Burton, Carnforth, Cumbria, LA6
- NO CHAIN!
- Close to public transport & easy access to the M6 motorway
- 2 bedroom bungalow
- Generous sized and secluded L-shaped corner plot with lawned areas and flower borders
- The property benefits from a new gas fire
- Gas central heating system powered by a comparitively new Worcester boiler
- Garage with up and over door
- Utility area
Hardwood door, double-glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet, doors to: Living room, bathroom and both bedrooms.
Living Room 5.36m (17'7") x 2.95m (9'8")
Double-glazed window to front, double and single radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
Kitchen/Diner 4.76m (15'7") x 2.62m (8'7")
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, electric cooker, pull out extractor hood, double-glazed window to side, vinyl flooring and space for fridge, doors to: pantry and *rear yard (*with rear courtesy door to the garage).
Pantry 1.38m (4'6") x 0.50m (1'8")
Utility Area 2.66m (8'9") x 1.43m (4'8")
Bedroom 1 3.65m (12') x 3.64m (11'11")
Double-glazed window to side, fitted carpet, door to:
Bedroom 2 3.30m (10'10") x 2.93m (9'7")
Double-glazed window to front, radiator, wardrobe and fitted carpet.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiling to one wall, electric fan heater, mirrored cabinet, window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Up and over door, power point(s), lighting and courtesy doorway to the rear yard area and kitchen/diner.
Extensive L-shaped elevated ploy with lawned areas and well placed pathways allowing full appreciation with the benefit of wooden fence panels and hedgerows providing seclusion and suntrap areas. Additionally, there are 2 timber sheds providing ample storage facilities.
Courtesy door access to the rear of the garage.
The property is well located for public transport, local amenities and easy access to the M6 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56033869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.