2 bedroom flat for saleMarine Gate, BRIGHTON
- Two double bedrooms
- Sea Views
- Rarely available direct access to the communal garden
- Communal parking
- Share of the freehold
An extremely well presented and spacious two bedroom first floor apartment with stunning direct sea-views. The entire flat has recently been renovated including the electric wiring, bathroom (retaining the original 30's bath tub, which was re-enamelled), a new kitchen and laminate floors throughout.
Marine Gate is situated towards the eastern end of Brighton in an elevated location overlooking Brighton Marina. It is no more than a quarter of a mile away from Brighton Marina which is host to a wide range of recreational leisure and yachting facilities and all the usual marine services expected at a first class yachting marina. There are recreational facilities to include shopping precinct and continental style bars, cafes and restaurants. Brighton City Centre is about two miles away and is host to the newly developed Churchill Square Shopping Centre and the world famous Brighton Lanes which are known for their extensive shopping opportunities. Brighton Mainline Railway Station is also about two miles away and provides direct links to London Gatwick and London Victoria.
A large storage cupboard, also an airing cupboard to the side, wall mounted phone entry system.
Window to the rear WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 21' x 11' 11" ( 6.40m x 3.63m )
A good size south facing lounge with splendid direct sea views and a private south facing balcony.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.06m )
A modern fitted kitchen with space for a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Four ring electric hob and oven beneath with an extractor fan over, single sink (with a waste disposal unit) and
draining board. There is a mix of cupboards and drawers at eye and base level, allowing room for a large fridge-freezer.The kitchen also has access directly out onto the extensive rear
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 13' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.99m )
A large south facing bedroom with direct sea views, a built in cupboard, radiator to the side.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
The second bedroom is also a good size with pleasant views looking over the communal garden.
Fitted bathroom with part tiled walls, radiator, wash hand basin, W/C, bath with shower over.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56033944.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.