4 bedroom detached house for saleHarolds Lane, Enderby, Leicester
- LAST TULIP STYLE REMAINING!! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- 2 EN-SUITES
- DRESSING ROOM TO MASTER
- KITCHEN / DINER
- DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE
LAST TULIP REMAINING>> HELP TO BUY PRICE £332,000! Impressive 4 bed detached with two ensuites, dressing room and family bathroom, large lounge, study, kitchen / diner, driveway and Double garage. CALL NOW - INCENTIVES AVAILABLE!
THE LAST TULIP REMAINING!!! The tulip is an impressive, executive detached family home, built by Cadeby homes, a family run builder which prides itself on quality over quantity, While situated on a cul de sac of only 14 properties this home must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. The well designed and generous accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, downstairs study, utility room, kitchen/diner with french doors to garden with en-suite and dressing room to master. The second bedroom also offers an en- suite with an additional two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside you will find driveway for several cars leading to a double garage and spacious gardens to the rear.
Doors to lounge, study, kitchen/diner and stairs to first floor.
Study 10' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 26' 6" x 11' 6" ( 8.08m x 3.51m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner
Kitchen Area 9' 6" x 13' 3" ( 2.90m x 4.04m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work tops over, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, single oven with hob and canopy hood over. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to utility room.
Dining Room 16' 6" x 8' 9" ( 5.03m x 2.67m )
French doors to rear garden.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 7' 3" ( 1.68m x 2.21m )
Door to garage.
Low level WC, hand wash basin and tiled flooring.
Doors to all four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet.
Master Bedroom 18' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.64m x 3.73m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation. Opening to dressing area.
Door to en-suite. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fitted with shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.50m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to en-suite
Fitted with shower cubicle containing electric shower. Low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.58m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 12' 6" ( 2.59m x 3.81m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the side of the property is a driveway leading to double garage. The property also offers landscaped gardens to the front and rear.
Up and over door. Door leading back into utility room.
The images used are those of the show home and CGI's are used as an example and may not represent the accommodation on offer. Measurements and floor plans are used as a guide.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.